Thursday, July 16, 2015

DO YOU KNOW MY CHRIST?

Nice day outside for a change.  Cool & breezy, not hot and muggy.  Out back writing with my pups lying around by me.  As I reflect on the day I realize that there are so many folks that are lost and don't even know it.  I wore my Albert Camus quote shirt the other day to work (see below) and received 3 comments, not that I was looking for any comments at all.  I just wore it to make people think.  That's what I'm all about, not shoving the Bible down people's throats, but saying or writing things that make people think.  One comment was sort of poking fun at it.  The person who said it says he is a Hindu, but displays no characteristics that sets him apart from anyone else in the world.  He lies and flirts with the young girls just like most of the other guys there.  Apparently he isn't a practicing Hindu.  My dear Kenyan brother Alex, who loads the trucks, told me something very encouraging.  He said, "Only God knows who may have read your shirt and not said anything to you about it."  I was successful in my mission ... 

... what about you?  Have you given your life to God?  Have you considered all He has to offer you?  Do you realize the amazing gracious gift of forgiveness for past sins?  Do you understand that no amount of good acts in this life can earn your way into heaven?  Do you know that Christ bled and died on a cross willingly to pay the price owed for your sins?  Think about it, then ask God if He is real and if what I've written is true.  Open your heart to the Holy Spirit and allow Him to come in.  You will never be the same. rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment