Monday, April 18, 2016

EXCITING THINGS HAPPENING

       I've had 3+ chapters of my new book on obedience to God written for a while now.  I go back and reread it, tweak it, then reread it again.  I finally got around to having my publicist read what I have written thus far and she loved it.  That inspires me to make the time to press forward with the writing of STARK RAVING OBEDIENCE.  As believers we must understand that we have a responsibility back to God as His ambassadors on this earth.  Wherever we go, whatever we say and do is all done as His representatives.  I know I have some house cleaning to do when it comes to my life.  I'm grateful that no major shifts in behavior are required, at least that I can tell, but it most certainly pays to keep your finger on the pulse of your spiritual life so as not to become stale and dried up.  Know what I mean?  Anyway, I have some yard grooming to do this morning before I take my wife to lunch.  
       WORDSMITH JOURNAL MAGAZINE is doing a Summer Social Media blitz.... 13 weeks/ posted min of 13 times + cover on dedicated page at site. This was brought to my attention by my publicist and I am going to do it.  May translate into more books getting out into the peoples hands.  Getting the word out is more important than making money at this point.  I am spotlighting my first book, THERE ARE NO McDONALD'S IN HEAVEN: WAITING ON GOD (2012).  Let's see what happens.
       Gotta run ... got bunches to do.  Have a super blessed day & an even better week!!

In His name & for His glory.
RL Keller
       

No comments:

Post a Comment