Friday, April 15, 2016

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

       I'm still slowly accumulating data for my 4th book on Obedience. My work schedule hasn't allowed me to do much of anything except write my devotional blog.  I do have 4 chapters complete from a ways back and will be emailing them off to my publicist to look over.  She is a dear sister in the Lord and friend and loves to read anything I write, then offer her opinion.  My shoulder is still mending.  I may have mentioned some time ago that I fell off a 5 ft step ladder and dislocated my left shoulder.  I've been having treatments on it weekly and it has been feeling a lot better, but it is still pretty stiff and sore at times.  Oh well, time heals all wounds I guess.  No progress on my Spanish translation plans.  Had a translation website translate a devotional, then had a latino brother read it.  He said non-Christian sites won't know how to translate certain words and phrases from a Christian perspective, so the meaning will be lost.  The hunt continues.  I guess that's it for now.  God bless you all.  May His will be done in all our lives. rk

No comments:

Post a Comment