Wednesday, March 29, 2017

DOG'S RULE

     I'm about to say something that may just fly in the face of all I believe to be true about God and serving him.  I have come to the conclusion that I really don't like a whole lot of people very much.
Maybe it's just the difference in our lifestyles, maybe it's just their indifference toward others, I just don't know. But I believe that saying about dogs is true: The more I know about people the more I appreciate my dog(s). Don't know if that's an actual quote attributed to someone, but let's face it, dogs are always glad to see you, obviously miss you when you're not with them and give you lovin's at a moments notice. I love my dogs ... I'm not very sure about a lot of the people I meet. There, I said it. It's out there. People are moody, inconsiderate, hateful, spiteful, deceitful, untrustworthy wretches. Now that is a general statement that doesn't apply to most I suppose, but in my sphere of influence I am finding that to be true. Maybe I just don't know the right people. That's very possible. But you can't always pick who you end up being with ... as with a job. Anyway, I think I've made my point. People suck, dogs rule. (lol ... okay, it's not really that bad, but I think you get my point). rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment