Wednesday, March 4, 2015

MY FRUSTRATION

     I get very frustrated when I make a mistake.  It's usually because I am doing something too quickly and not taking my time.  Everyone makes mistakes.  I hate to make them, especially if I really know what I'm doing.  Others around me tell me not to be so hard on myself.  I'm wired to beat myself up when I screw something up.  I get over it pretty quickly, but it stays in the deeper recesses of my mind and leaps out to the forefront  whenever I make my next mistake.  This isn't from God, but it is something I struggle with.  I consider myself to be detail oriented and so when I foul up it bothers me.  Lord help me.  After a lifetime of beating myself up for my slip ups, I'd like to quit that.  Please pray for me.  Thanx.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment