Monday, August 29, 2016

A 5th BOOK IS ON THE HORIZON

       Living for Christ can be a lot more difficult than it needs to be, especially if you are like me and over process things.  I was thinking about this very thought over the weekend and decided that my 5th book would use a title a attempted to use for my 3rd book, but didn't seem to fit anymore once the manuscript was complete.  That title is: Dear God, I have a problem ... it's ME!  With the subtitle: Overthinking can get you in trouble. This would be some what of an autobiography, although not entirely.  If will have autobiographical elements, but not be a full-fledged autobiography, if that makes any sense. My 4th book, STARK RAVING OBEDIENCE is rolling along slowly.  Having a full-time job hampers my ability to pour a ton of time into writing, although I do have nearly 6 chapters completed.  It will take some time for me to complete it to my picky standards, but that's alright. I'm under no time restriction. God is good. May his perfect will in my life be done daily. rlkeller  

No comments:

Post a Comment