Wednesday, September 17, 2014

GOD'S UNDESERVED FAVOR

      I'm not sure I understand this fascination with cussing.  Now if I said that I never cussed in anger I'd be lying and frankly, it's not alright.  But I noticed at work yesterday that in some cases young women cuss worse than men.  When I worked at Target there was an older Italian woman who cussed like a longshoreman*.  It's like "that's who I am, take it or leave it".  What's happening to our society as a whole?  It's as if we've become incapable of speaking to one another without a string of profanity attached.  Unregenerate souls will not clean up their act seeing no need to.  The root cause is sin.  Purge the sin, remove the undesirable character flaws.  Sometimes it takes years, as evidenced by my idiotic propensity to drop an F-bomb quietly when I am frustrated.  May God have mercy on me as I strive to become more like Christ.  May God have mercy on us all.  God loves us all so very much.  May His patience with us never wear thin.  I am trusting that it never will.  Thank You Lord for your incredible mercy and grace, which is wholly undeserved.  rlkeller

A dock worker who loads and unloads ships.

No comments:

Post a Comment