Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WORKING & WRITING

          Today is the first day that I start  at 2 pm.  My regular 2nd shift hours will be 2 - 10:30.  Since this is a start up with a new customer, our shift has been pushed to 12:30 am temporarily and we'll be working for 10 days straight minimum.  Then things will relax a bit and we will have our weekends off again.  Glad to be working.  
          My writing has continued through my daily devotional blog [www.minidevos.blogspot.com ... Mon - Sat].  I have jotted some thoughts and ideas for my book on divorce from time to time.  Now I will have the mornings to get back into my writing.  Whenever I complete this current manuscript (I have no time table for its' completion), I am planning to change publishers.  I am seriously considering looking at Redemption Press, which was born out of the collapse of Winepress Publishers.  We'll have to see what happens with all that.  It's in God's hands. He always knows what He's doing.  I await His leading.  In the meantime I am working, ministering when the opening provides itself and still seeking to make a difference one person at a time.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment