Monday, December 15, 2014

CORRECTION / also CONCERT

          I stand corrected.  As I have continued to listen to the HOLLY station on Sirius XM radio I have now been hearing spiritually based songs with the name of Jesus.  They are now playing familiar carols in addition to the current pop Christmas songs.  I have no problem with that.  I can now wholeheartedly recommend HOLLY (17 on Sirius XM radio ... normally the LOVE SONG station when not playing Christmas music).  I was mistaken regarding my original take re: their programing.  While the world is definitely doing it's best to remove God from the public arena, this station doesn't appear to be a part of that.
          Took today off.  Going to Red Bank to hear the Vienna Boys Choir sing a Christmas program at the Count Basie Theatre.  I'm excited to hear them.  They are world class singers.  I love Christmas!  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment