Friday, December 12, 2014

WORK / CHRISTMAS

          In light of all the scuttlebutt about layoffs, I received confirmation from the 2nd shift Asst Operations Mgr that I was part of the core people who will remain working even after the layoffs are done.  The temps are the first to go, naturally.  Perhaps one or two OHL workers will be let go, but for the most part the OHL direct hires, of which I am one, will remain as the core to continue on with the Uniqlo E-Commerce account.  God has seen me through the roughest patch. We have reached the time when we are going to be working our regular shift.  After this Sunday, we will have our full weekends off.  Thank You Lord.  
          Christmas is right around the corner and I am awaiting my next paycheck to buy some gifts.  Things are expensive, however, there are also many sales.  I have found that buying online preserves ones sanity.  I do it as often as possible.  (lol)  Have an awesomely blessed day!! rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment