Friday, January 9, 2015

ETERNITY HANGS IN THE BALANCE

          Looking back on my devotionals for the last few days or so, some might say I am coming on a little too strong.  My response is that I honestly feel led by the Spirit to say what I write.  Serving God is serious business and a definite choice that every man and woman must make at some point in their lives.  You can say to yourself "I don't believe there is a God" and go on your merry way or you can seriously consider God to be who He says He is.  It requires faith - believing something is, without actually seeing it.  The God issue is of eternal importance.  Christians believe heaven and hell hang in the balance of ones decision.  Choose wisely.  If you don't believe there is a God that you will have to stand before one day, you better be sure.  All eternity is at stake.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment