Wednesday, January 7, 2015

RANDOM THOUGHTS

       It's Wednesday morning.  It's a very cold morning ... 19 degrees to be exact.  The coldest day NJ has had so far.  It pales in comparison to some regions of the US, but still it is cold.  It's also sunny out, so that takes some of the bite out of the cold.  I like cold weather.  
       
       The Devils have won 2 in a row.  Happy day!  I think they're coming around.  Good.  

       Did I happen to mention that I love the Lord very much.  I am trying my best to imitate Christ with all my thoughts, words and actions.  It's a progressive thing.  Being painfully human I have good days and bad days.  I'm pretty transparent when it comes to expressing my thoughts.  I think a lot of people like that about me.  I don't pussy foot around ... I call it like I see it in Christian love.  I don't fire a salvo of judgment at people, especially non-believers.  I am not their judge and jury.  Only God can judge or at least that's the way it's supposed to be.  Lead them to Christ, don't condemn them to hell.  Later ... rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment