Wednesday, January 21, 2015

SNOW / JERSEY / THE GAME

          It's supposed to snow this afternoon into this evening.  Perhaps 2-4".  Should make for a fun ride home from work at 10:40 pm.  My job is one hour from home.  It goes pretty fast if your listening to music or sports talk radio.  Lousy weather makes it a bit of a challenge, but it's nothing like the weather some regions of the country have been getting.  I think I'll stay on the east coast, close to the ocean.  
          I know some folks don't care for the blunt honesty of folks from Jersey, but I love it.  Tell me what you really feel and don't hold back.  I prefer honesty to political correctness any day of the week.  I appreciate a modicum of couth and mutual respect when spewing your opinion, but by all means, let it fly.  It works so much better then having to pull information out of people like you're pulling teeth.  
          The Patriots vs. the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.  Sorry, I don't much care for either team.  I would like the Pats to win because I care for the Seahawks less than I do the Patriots, but I really don't care one way or another.  I may not even bother to watch the game.  It would be the first time I've ever missed one.  It's simply not that important to me.  Now if the Giants were in it that would be a different story.  (lol)  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment