Monday, January 12, 2015

THE WEEKEND / MY NEW BOOK

     Another weekend is by the boards ... another work week begins.  It's overcast and raining lightly this morning.  The pups are asleep on the bed behind me.  Marty is snoring.  Too funny!  
     Good service yesterday morning.  Nice dinner with friends Saturday night. Nice time with family yesterday.  God blessed us with a full, satisfying, restful weekend.  No complaints.
     The writing of my 4th book has hit a roadblock.  My research has stalled due to my schedule.  I am a random thinker so my thoughts and ideas hit me at odd times.  Not being able to sit down and write whenever I feel the urge to has been a bit of an issue.  The book will be completed when God wants it completed.  I not terribly concerned about it.  Some things are just more important at the time than writing a manuscript.  Know what I mean Vern?  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment