Thursday, May 28, 2015

GOD IS REAL! ASK HIM FOR YOURSELF.

     A Metal group called The Word Alive has a tee shirt with their slogan: "I'd rather die for something I believe than live a life without meaning."  I'm told they are Christians.  I'm in the process of investigating that.  So far I see no evidence of it, but I will continue to dig.  Regardless of their beliefs, I DO like their saying very much.  It falls in line with the Albert Camus quote I'm always sharing.  "I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, then live as if there isn't and die to find out that there is."  Think about it.  
      It's a historical fact that Jesus of Nazareth walked among us over 2000 years ago.  Jewish Historian Flavius Josephus writings bare this out.  Is His life, death and resurrection a myth or did it really happen?  Is He who He says He is, the Son of God, or is He a liar? Are you willing to base your destination after death on what you don't know or understand?  Ask God to reveal Himself to you and then be watching, listening and waiting.  God loves you without condition just the way you are.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment