Friday, May 1, 2015

NEW WEBSITE BEING CONSTRUCTED

       Another Friday ... May 1st already.  Wow!  Time really does fly by.  My time is at a premium lately.  The pups demand my attention in the mornings and I work the 2nd shift at my job.  Writing has come to a virtual standstill, at least for the time being.  I closed down my previous website [http://breadoflifemin.net] and have a new website being constructed slowly at this time. It is available but not complete.  The link is http://bread-of-life-ministries.myfreesites.net.  I plan to make this one simpler.  No book sales, just a few tidbits of inspiration and encouragement and a book page directing folks to some of the places where they can be purchased.  It was getting too expensive to maintain my old site, so I did it different this time around.  Free website builder.  If you avoid all the special add-ons you can do it on the cheap.  Anyway, life is good, God is great and life couldn't be better at this time.  Have a super blessed day!!  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment