Friday, April 24, 2015

TRYING TO DO MY PART

          I am wrestling with what my next book will be.  I started two projects simultaneously and at first went in the direction of a book on divorce from a male perspective.  I have been listening to a preacher (Pastor Joe Focht of Calvary Chapel in Philly) on my way home from work each night and have really liked his study on the gospel of Matthew.  Because of his nightly messages, I am beginning to lean toward the idea of working on my project re: obedience.  I'll be praying about which direction to take going forward.  I have all the time in the world.  My book isn't going to alter the course of nations, but it might minister to one person in need of hearing what I have to say.  I believe God is using me through my devotional blog and my books.  One soul saved or one person encouraged, blessed or edified is a success in the eyes of God.  God knows what He's doing ... I'm doing my best to follow along. rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment