Wednesday, April 8, 2015

LET GO & LET GOD

     I am of the opinion that while things may not be exactly how we would like them and could be better, they could always be worse ... much worse.  I figure if I'm I wake up in the morning and am still above ground and breathing it's gonna be a good day!  Sure I wrestle with allergies.  Sure my hip aches a lot. But I have a new opportunity to bless someone and that's no small thing.  God will bless me not simply so I can accumulate blessings.  I seek blessings from God so that I can disperse them to those around me.  I seek to be a blessing to all I encounter on a daily basis.  I ask the Lord to use me whatever way He would like and then roll with it.  God knows what He's doing all the time.  I only think I do.  
     There is an old saying that believers used to say ... LET GO & LET GOD!  I take that to mean, let go of all you believe to be true and let God enrich your life.  Let go of all your trials and burdens and let God give you peace.  You can plug in just about anything ... Let go of your fears and worries and let God give you hope.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment