Tuesday, April 14, 2015

WHAT IF THERE IS NO GOD?

          What if there is no God?  What standard would we all live by?  Who would set that standard?  The Federal Government?  Each state?  Think about it.  We have laws to follow, but is there a greater law in existence that involves ethics and morals?  The Bible wouldn't exist either so where would you turn?  Some people have said Christianity is a crutch.  If it is, I will lean as heavily on it as possible, because I see nothing in this world worth following over this God that so many want to discount or remove from man's consciousness.  He has set a standard that is fair and just.  I will stick with the Lord.  Nothing else makes sense to me.  Do as you will, I will serve the Lord.  My faith is irreversably pledged to my God.  Where do you stand?  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment