Monday, February 23, 2015

DEVILS / WEATHER / GRATEFUL TO GOD

Another weekend has gone by the boards.  The Devils are on a 3 game winning streak (yeah) and still may have a fighting chance to make the playoffs.  Anything can happen, so stay tuned.

The snow, sleet & rain that hit us over the weekend has come and gone.  We are left with cold temps (yesterday was in the mid-40's and sunny ... pretty nice) and hard slush.  Yippee!  My heart goes out to those unfortunate souls in the New England area who have been inundated with piles and piles of snow.  Yikes!

Pups are napping.  I'm getting ready to run an errand.  Another work week starts.  I'd like to be bummed about that, but in reality I'm grateful for any job at all.  So thank you Lord for my life, my wife, my pups and my job.  God is too good to me.  I deserve nothing and He gives me everything.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment