Thursday, February 26, 2015

INTROSPECTION

     Yesterday, for whatever reason, was a day of deep introspection for me.  It involved being told I am a blessing.  I've been told by several people over the last few years that I am a wonderful blessing.  I know myself and I don't see how that can be remotely possible.  The words of my first ex are still ringing in my ears all these many years later ... "People are only nice to you because they want something from you.  If they really knew you they wouldn't like you."  Isn't it a shame that garbage like that never seems to get removed from your subconscious mind.  I take solace in the fact that God knows my heart and I suppose what people see and hear isn't me at all but Christ in me shining through.  I am truly grateful that some folks see me as a blessing, because that in and of itself makes my journey with God all the more rewarding.  I will always be grateful for that. rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment