Thursday, February 5, 2015

WEATHER / LOST IDENTITY / BOOK TWO

The weather people say we're supposed to get much snow in the next two weeks.  I'll believe it when I see it.  Supposedly we have a huge snow storm coming our way Sunday night.  It's supposed to snow into Tuesday.  Who knows.  I guess I'll have to just wait and see what the day brings.  I like the cold.  The way I look at it is, you can always put on another layer of clothes, but when it's hot, there's only so much you can take off within the limits of the law to stay cool.  Give me the winter. 

At work I do a lot of observing.  I notice many people struggling for their identity.  They don't see it, but I do.  They are trying to fit in by the way they dress, the way they talk and the way they act.  They seem to want to be cool, to be excepted.  I am who I am.  I change for God alone.  When people find out I am a Christian, some are drawn to me, others stay clear.  That's fine.  I deal with the cards God has dealt me.

In an effort to help struggling believers, I have been led to give as gifts my second book, which is a 365 day daily devotional.  It's pricey ($20) and knowing people are essentially broke, I feel as though the Lord would have we distribute them wherever I feel they will be an encouragement to people I meet.  The words within its pages are not mine, although I typed them.  God inspired what is in the book.  I take no credit.  God receives all the glory, honor and praise for that effort.  May His name be praised forever!  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment