Monday, February 16, 2015

SNOW / MY DEVO BLOG

I'm back after a nice weekend.  It snowed about 4-5 inches Saturday night.  We're supposed to get another 8" tonight into tomorrow morning.  Coming home from work could be dicey.  I work 1 hour away from home.  I know God will be with me.  That's all I need.

Each day, Monday thru Saturday, I write a devotional on a blog whose title is BREAD OF LIFE.  The link is http://minidevos.blogspot.com.  It's not a fluffy, everything is beautiful, love, peace and harmony type of devotional blog.  In it I write those things that God lays on my heart based on a certain verse or verses that I find each morning.  They are definitely meant to encourage, edify and bless the reader.  But more than that some are meant to instruct or even challenge believers to examine their lives.  Comparing our life to that of Christ's can be daunting, but it's quite necessary if we are going to become more like Him and shouldn't that be every believers goal, to be a reflection of Christ. Check out my devo blog. rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment