Monday, February 9, 2015

WEATHER / BOOK SALE / DEPRESSION

Monday morning.  A threat of some sort of nasty weather, but we aren't really sure what to expect.  The weather peeps said rain, but the temp is below freezing.  Will it snow, will it be a mixture, will it be icy.  It's like a crap shoot or a game of roulette.  Round and round and round it goes, where it stops nobody knows. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm having a book sale on my website which I will start next week.  Not sure how much of a discount just yet, but I would like to get the books into more peoples hands because I believe it will encourage and bless those who read them.  I say that not because I am such an awesome writer, but because God was in control of what was written and that makes it special.  All glory, honor and praise goes to the Lord.

I struggle with depression sometimes.  It's only the Holy Spirit who pulls me out of it.  I look at my life and allow the devil to tell me I haven't done anything of any value my whole life.  I know that is a lie, but sometimes the reality of all that has transpired in my previous life weighs heavy on me.  Divorce is a lousy thing. Nobody wins, everyone gets scarred, especially any children involved.  May God have mercy on us all.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment