Thursday, November 6, 2014

I STRUGGLE FROM TIME TO TIME ...

          As a believer in Christ of over 35 years I still find myself doubting the path I'm on from time to time. When the dust settles on any given day I realize I'm right where God wants me, but when I reflect on where I've been and what I've done in this life I wonder how I got where I am at this point.  I've have highs and lows and all things in between and I still marvel that I'm alive and well.  Without the Lord in my life I shudder to think of where I'd be or what I'd be doing.  Sometimes I wonder if I'd even be alive.  My humanness gets the better of me occasionally and I become downcast.  I wear my feelings on my face so it's very apparent to all around me that things aren't okay.  I struggle with all that from time to time.  How about you?  Am I all alone in this regard or do some of you encounter the same emotions and struggles?  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment