Monday, November 10, 2014

WORK / THANKSGIVING

       Apparently I am going to be asked to be a regular and permanent part of the Inventory Control team.  It remains to be seen if the powers that be will agree to this, but I am finding that I have some good support from co-workers and supervisors that should make this happen.  With it is supposed to come a bump in pay.  That would be nice.  God has brought all this about and I am grateful.  I did my fair share of griping when the chiefs were making bad decision after bad decision, but I mostly kept quiet.  It's all working out slowly, in God's good time. 
      With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching it's as good a time as any to count your blessings.  Truthfully, every day is Thanksgiving for the Christian, because quite frankly, we could never thank God enough for all He has done for us.  Salvation from sin is the such an in describable gift that no other gift this side of heaven could ever trump it.  Serve God with your life, worship Him simply for who He is and thank Him each day that you are above ground and still breathing.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment