Friday, November 7, 2014

WORK / MY BOOK

          Things are quieting down at work for now.  Soon we will be ramping up for cyber Monday.  That's the Monday after Thanksgiving when big sales online cause people to buy, buy, buy.  We'll no doubt be very busy.  Business should tail off by Christmas and then we will be working a straight 40 hrs per week.  It will show in our paychecks without a doubt, but it will be nice to begin to spend a little more time at home.  Know what I mean?
          Haven't done too much on my divorce book recently.  I did find a website DIVORCE & REMARRIAGE IN THE BIBLE.  That should be somewhat helpful.  Since I don't have the money to publish anyway, I'm not really in any hurry to complete my manuscript.  God's timing is perfect and it will get done when it needs to get done.  For all I know Christ may return before I write another line. rlkeller

3 comments:

  1. Rich,
    Since you are writing a book on divorce, it may be a good time to make amends for the cheating and other behavior that caused our marriage to fail. At the time you told me that you knew I tried my best and you had let me and the girls down. I am offering a chance for you to write to me so we can resolve some issues with the perspective of over 13 years. Toni told me you have never opened the boxes I packed up. That would be a good start for you. I think it needs to be done before you marry for the third time. You need to face the cold truth of what you left behind before you can honestly move forward. You lost so much, your wife, children, your very successful business. I don't have an email for you so I put it here. The user name is my email address at gmail. I'm very happily married for these last 10 years.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich or is it RL?
    Continuing to re-inventing oneself and not facing themselves is running away from reality. I have a ton of your things here, mainly the boxes of your children's photos and family things. I gave your grandmothers china to Hillary, she is getting married. I hated for them to sit in my garage. My family loved you and they were devastated at how things went down. Make amends with your past now before you advise the world on marriage and divorce. Even though you are an expert on divorce, the marriage part needs a lot of improvement.
    Be well.
    Your second wife.

    ReplyDelete