Thursday, November 20, 2014

INTERVIEW / WORK SCHEDULE

          I will be doing a brief interview with Claude Jennings at WGTS-FM, Washington DC regarding Thanksgiving and being thankful.  Not sure when it will air, but we are taping it tomorrow morning at around 9:30 am.  Claude has become a good friend and support to me and my ministry.  He was the one who conducted my first interview regarding my first book There Are No McDonald's in Heaven: Waiting on God.  We've stayed in touch ever since.  
          Starting yesterday we will be working longer hours.  Instead of 3 pm to 11:30 pm, it will be 3 pm to 1:30 am.  Ugh!  I will be asking my supervisor if I can leave at 12:30 am instead, since I live an hour away.  I hope so cuz the $45 I will net for that extra 6 hrs of work is hardly worth driving home at 1:40 am all blurry eyed.  We'll see what he says.  Blessings to all! rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment