Wednesday, April 23, 2014

BOOK READING - "Have a Little Faith" by Mitch Albom

          Another Wednesday is upon us.  I just finished a book last night.  "Have a little faith" by Mitch Albom.  It's an interesting book that shines a light on several lives lived and how God ended up using those who put their trust in Him.  It's a pretty quick read for a book with over 200 pages.  Short chapters that flow very well.  I recommend it.  I found a few nuggets of truth that I may be able to share in my own writing.  
          I am about to start reading a book by Jeannie L titled "I'll try tomorrow".  It's a testimony of a live poorly lived that found redemption in the Lord.  I will speak more about it once I'm finished.  I have a number of books I would like to read.  Reading the right books can be a vehicle to expanding your mind.  God can be found everywhere and a statement or two in an unsuspecting book can be a wonderful blessing.  rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment