Tuesday, April 22, 2014

SLOW PROGESSION

Two radio interviews today.  Had a good one yesterday on iHeart radio out of Charlotte, NC.  Ran over ... 33 minutes with Arroe* Collins.  If you live in NJ, visit my website (www.breadoflifemin.net) and find out where I'll be in May for book signings.  If you do come to the store at that time, say HI and let me know you follow me on my blogs.  Things are progressing slowly.  However, I have accepted that things are right on time according to the Lord.  He knows what He's doing and has only asked me to trust Him ... and I do.  Things will take place as He wills it.  I gave my life over to Him many years ago and though I have wandered off the path a time or two, I have been led back to where I belong.  Ministering for the Lord.  May His will be done and His name be praised always. rlk

* pronounced 'Arrow'

No comments:

Post a Comment