Friday, April 25, 2014

THIS & THAT

I am struggling with making cold calls.  I have a plan to help me get over my disdain for making such calls.  Take them on in bite size pcs.  I have 35 more churches to call.  I suppose I get my not liking to make phone calls from my father.  In all the years I knew him he NEVER picked up the phone and called me.  Not even 1 time.  Not a big phone person.  Me neither.  I call only when I absolutely HAVE to.  I must overcome this phobia or I will miss out on viable opportunities to speak at churches.  Anyway ... life goes on.

Wall Stadium opens tomorrow evening with a full slate of stock car racing.  We'll be there supporting our friend, driver Ronnie Mullen.  We are part of his fan posse.  We all sit together and cheer Ronnie on.  Anyway, that starts tomorrow.

Newsboys Sunday night at 1st Baptist Church in Middletown, NJ.  Woohoo.  Looking forward to the MEET & GREET.  Should be awesome.  rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment