Monday, April 21, 2014

BROKEN FOR HIS GLORY

Monday ... the start of a new week.  We're going to the Newsboys concert this coming Sunday evening.  Have VIP passes ... doing the MEET & GREET thing.  Using it as an opportunity to give my books to the group as a gift. My publicist says "maximize every contact".  That's what I'm doing.  I really believe in what I've written and what I say about Christ.  I am hoping this is an open door of opportunity that God is providing to help me become known among the body nationwide.  Not so I become famous, but so that more doors will open for me to be used to minister for the Lord.  If it happens, so be it.  If nothing comes of it, again, so be it.  May God's perfect will be done in my life.  I'm far from perfect but I serve a perfect God who loves and forgives and uses the broken things of this life to help mend lives.  I am humbled by the charge by God to minister in any way for His glory.  Have a super blessed day!!  rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment