Monday, April 14, 2014

SLOW PROGRESS

Today's the day I travel to Iselin to the Jesus Book & Gift Store there.  I will pin down the time and date for the book signing there.  Progress is slow, but there is movement.  If you watch a turtle long enough you see movement as well.  I remind myself constantly that God's timing is nothing like ours.  We want to bolt ahead of the pack and do do do.  But God knows better and I know that, so I bide my time doing what I can at the home front until the doors begin to open.  I know I will be ready, cuz I have a passion and drive to touch lives for Christ.  He doesn't NEED me, but rather has chosen to use me in spite of myself.  I am nobody's champion, but God uses the lowly of this world to do that which needs to be done.  I seek no accolades, fame or fortune; I only seek to do the will of the Father.  The wreckage that is my past life is behind me, never to be brought before me again.  God will see to that.  And it's the same for you as well.  Have a super blessed day!  rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment