Saturday, April 26, 2014

SPEAKING & RACING

     My phone calls have paid off.  Calvary Chapel in Leonardo, NJ is calling back with a Sunday morning they would like me to speak with their congregation.  Small church ... maybe 15 people or so.  That is inconsequential ... it's God's open door of opportunity to minister to His people.  God is continuing to open doors slowly for me.  I shall to continue to say and do things in His name & for His glory.  Without the Lord none of this would be possible.  I am humbled at the charge to minister His word to the body of Christ.  May Your spirit flow through me when I need it most.
   Tonight Wall Stadium opens for the season.  That means we'll be in attendance each Saturday night into September, unless something else important comes up.  Ronnie "The Rocket" Mullin is our friend and the driver of the #39 Factory Stock entry.  He won the championship last season and is looking to repeat this year.  Should be exciting.  If you like local stock car racing at its best on a 3/10 mile, high banked, asphalt oval, stop by.  For all the details, check out their website at www.wallspeedwayracing.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment