Saturday, April 5, 2014

SICKNESS

       Glad I got my flu shot.  I shudder to think how I would feel if I didn't.  I feel yucky ... but not as bad as some friends of mine who never got around to getting their shot.  They've missed 3 days of work and counting.  Sickness inflicts us all from time to time.  We either take over the counter meds or see a doctor and take prescription meds and ride it out, all the while asking God for His healing touch.  Sickness is part of the fallen world we live in.  Everyone gets sick from time to time.  Even if you take really good care of yourself you will get sick, only perhaps to a lesser extent.  As the saying goes: 'this too shall pass' ... and it will.  Before we know it we are back on our feet running ever which way to do those things that must be done.  But for this weekend, we will do as little as possible and rest up for the new week.  Be well ... rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment