Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BOOK SIGNINGS COMING

I will be signing books in 3 different Jesus Book & Gift Stores sometime in May.  The details still have to be nailed down, but this will constitute a mini book signing tour that will touch central, north and northwest New Jersey.  So if you are reading this and live in the West Long Branch, Green Brook or Iselin areas of NJ, come and see me.  Get yourself one or all of my books and get them signed by me.  I'd love to meet you.

My publicity campaign is ramping up.  3 radio interviews are already scheduled and we're only in the first week of a 12 week campaign.  This is getting exciting.  I will be listing when and where you can hear my interviews just in case you happen to be in the listening area.

Tomorrow at 1:30 EST, or 11:30 MST, I will be live on the Bill Martinez Show from California.  I did an interview with Bill last fall for my first book, There's No McDonald's in Heaven: Waiting on God. He's invited me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment