Monday, May 19, 2014

GREEN BROOK BOOK SIGNING

          Well, I'm here to tell you that I had a great time at the Green Brook, NJ book signing.  I met very interesting folks, sold a few books, but more importantly was able to be a blessing to those who stopped to chat.  Had the honor of praying for a couple folks that needed a specific need met.  Being made available as God's conduit is a blessing in and of itself, but the folks you meet can change your life.  I often say that one of the cool things about God is that wherever you go on this planet you will run into relatives, cuz brothers and sisters in Christ are everywhere.  I have one one book signing at the Jesus Book & Gift Store in Iselin, NJ.  I am hoping for a good showing ... it's on Saturday, May 31st.  I met a sweet little German nun Saturday that was just precious.  I introduced myself and she responded by saying "It's a pleasure to meet you.  I love Jesus very, very much."  What a cool way to introduce yourself to someone.  I gave her a big hug.  She was a blessing to me big time.  God often times using the little, seemingly insignificant things of this life to provide the biggest blessings to us.  I thank God for His mercy, grace and forgiveness.  God be praised both now and evermore.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment