Tuesday, May 13, 2014

UNDER HIS WATCHFUL EYE

       Today is not just another day, it's a day when we get to represent our King.  We are ambassadors to this world.  What type of an ambassador are we?  I admit I can tend to be a bit inconsistent, but I am working on it.  I sincerely have a heart after God and desire to be more like Christ in my daily life.  Sometimes I get in the way of His moving and I defeat the purpose of my existence in Him.  God loves me regardless and that keeps me moving forward.  I will mess up from time to time and so will you, but God knew that about us when He sent His Son to pay our sin debt.  He loves us with an eternal love that will never fail or fade away.  That, my friends, is very good news.  That is grace.  God's undeserved favor.  How wonderful to have the opportunity to live such a blessed life under the watchful eye of our Creator.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment