Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Kathy Lester's "My Heavenly Encounter With My Mom"

          I know Kathy from my dealings with her through my own writing. When she told me she wrote and had published a book of her own, I was excited for her and promised to read it. I finally got the chance to read it yesterday and boy, was I glad I did. Kathy sets the scene very well by explaining in detail who all the people are and about her younger years growing up in this true story. Her writing style drew me into her world and I felt what she was feeling. I received a clear sense of the closeness she had with her mother. The encounter with her mom after her death was incredible to say the least.
      I've been walking with the Lord for a little over 35 years and still never know what to think about out of the body experiences or visits by the living to heaven. The popular new movie "Heaven is Real" is out now and I've seen it. It's a topic that is interesting to people world wild, probably because no one likes the unknown. We all would like to know what to expect regarding certain important events in our lives. Is there a literal heaven and hell? Kathy has shed some light on the heaven part of that question through this true account of an event that happened to her personally. I tip my cap to Kathy for a job very well done. She has clearly and succinctly shared an actual event that blessed her heart and in turn, has blessed mine. I heartily recommend this book. rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment