Monday, May 26, 2014

SALUTE TO OUR VETERANS

          I have immense respect for all of our service men and women who put their lives in harms way every day.  Those who went to foreign countries to defend freedom against tyrannical leaders are to be commended and respected.  My dad enlisted in the Army in 1943 and ended up in Europe for nearly 2 years of his life.  I appreciate all they have done and all the sacrifices they have made.  Some made the ultimate sacrifice and to them I will remember that sacrifice all my life.  No one made them go, they went voluntarily to defend what they believed in.  That all men should be free from the tyranny of others.  I salute all those who have been, are and ever will be in our Armed Forces.  You have made us proud.  May God keep His hand of mercy and grace upon our great land.  Amen.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment