Wednesday, May 14, 2014

THE CRUX OF IT

       I hope you folks are checking out my Virtual Book Tour.  The schedule is listed on my website @
http://breadoflifemin.net .  Each post is only up for that particular day.  Today is an interview with me regarding my latest book, Man's Rejection of God: Who's Responsible?.  
       I realize finding faults with yourself can be difficult, but hey, none of us are perfect.  I'm hearing that some folks are saying they don't like the title cuz it sounds like someone is being blamed.  Darn right.  Someone has to be at fault.  But it's no one person or one groups fault.  There are a combination of factors that all come into play.  Free will, a rebellious spirit, ignorance, lack of commitment, autonomy and inconsistency to name just a few.  Like it or not, Christians play a part in man's rejection of God.  Too many times we don't walk our talk.  We're viewed as hypocrites by an unbelieving world and while they will undoubtedly grasp for any flaw in us to justify that, we do need to assess our walk with Christ to determine what type of ambassador we are for God.  Not judgin', just sayin'.  Know what I mean? The book is meant to challenge all of us, myself included, to be more like the Lord in what we think, say and do.   That's the basic crux of it.  No more complicated than that.  I'm normally a pretty plain vanilla guy.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment