Thursday, July 24, 2014

ARE WE MISUNDERSTOOD?

          In the course of my life I find that Christians are very misunderstood. Where does the problem lie?  I think the problem is two-fold.  1) We confuse people because we don't show the world Christ through our own life (I include myself in that group); 2) People aren't interested and don't make any effort to understand that which Christians believe.  What can we do to clarify this issue?  Devote ourselves more to the teachings of Christ and seek to do that which He would do.  If we strive to be more like Jesus in our daily lives I believe that will help take care of problem #2.  People will notice the difference and begin to ask questions.  This is a very simplistic approach to the whole issue of why people simply aren't interested in God, but it's a start.  More at a later date ... rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment