Thursday, July 31, 2014

THE HOPE OF A BETTER DAY

          My day off.  A welcome break from the fast paced job I now work.  Weekends are taken and days are disrupted, but this is the door God opened for me.  I'm not thrilled with it.  It's less than 40 hours per week and the pay is dismal, but it's a job and for that I am grateful.  God has delivered again.  An answered prayer just when I needed it most.  He has never failed me as long as I have known Him.  Sadly, I have failed Him numerous times.  His patience and forgiveness are greatly appreciated for without His understanding of my weak nature (face it, we all have a weak nature), I would be completely undone with nowhere to turn.  God is gracious, merciful, loving and kind. I will and do praise His name for He has forgiven me of all my past sins and given me hope of a better tomorrow.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment