Monday, July 21, 2014

THE RIGHT ONE

          Is there such a thing as a spark that helps you know you are with the one person God meant you to be with for your entire life?  I think it can be true, however, we become too impatient to wait for the one God has chosen for us.  So does that mean I believe God has a significant other for everyone?  Yes, I really do.  I also believe that we tend to settle for less than God's best out of impatience.  Instead of letting things happen we want to make things happen.  It's as if we are saying to God, "okay, I got this.  I know what I want."  Knowing what we want and knowing what God knows we truly need in our life are two distinctly different things.  God knows us inside and out.  We don't even know our own mind most of the time.  We don't wait for God for any number of reasons.  Hormones play a big part.  Infatuation.  Decisions based on ones appearance.  We don't seem to want to take the time to find out what's at their core, what they believe.  Many times we hook up with someone without even knowing how they feel about God.  Patience is required to acquire God's best for us.  Don't short change yourself.   rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment