Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WALKING THE WALK

I was at my new job yesterday and felt a burden for those I was working with.  They all seem like very decent, friendly people.  How do I interject the Lord into my work place?  I'm not a ball of fire when it comes to approaching folks about the Lord.  If the topic comes up I am not at all afraid to speak my mind and maybe that's just the way it is with me.  Everyone is different.  Different in the way they present their faith and on the flip side, different in the way they receive such information.  I will let the Holy Spirit lead and guide me to those He wishes to touch.  I am not responsible for the salvation of everyone I meet, neither must I evangelize each one I encounter.  Some plant, some water, but God gives the increase (1 Corinthians 3:4-9).  One thing's for certain, I can't just talk the talk.  I must walk the walk.  In fact, I think walking the walk is more important than talking the talking.  Walking the walk to supplement talking the talk is best.  I think a lot of people are seriously tired of hearing about Jesus.  I think they want to SEE Jesus in His followers.  I'm trying to be like Christ to the world around me.  Granted, I may not be the best example of His love and mercy, but I know how important it is and I'm working at it.  How about you?  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment