Saturday, July 26, 2014

I HAVE SOME WORK TO DO

       I live in Brick, NJ which happens to be next to what I am told is the largest Hasidic Jewish community in the country.  I have been told many things about them, most disparaging.  I find myself wanting to know their story.  What is true and what isn't.  It's impossible to not encounter them for they're pretty much everywhere you go in our area.  I find it fascinating and must dig into it.  From time to time I will share what I find in my research.  I find it hard not to assume some things based on what I see and experience each day, but will let my heart be my guide and trust the Lord to take me to accurate information regarding this interesting group who feels so incredible compelled to live such a restrictive lifestyle.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment