Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A NEW CHAPTER

          Today is just another Tuesday in my life.  Nothing special going on.  Working my last two weeks at my current job.  Starting my new job right after that.  One chapter closes, another one begins.  Although I haven't stopped writing my devotionals (www.minidevos.blogspot.com) each day (Mon-Sat), my book writing is in park for the time being.  It blesses me to know that my books encouraged and blessed some folks.  I believe it was God's will to write them and I will continue to write as soon as I get into my new schedule in a couple weeks.  I have a couple projects in the works.  It remains to be seen which one will emerge next.  I will be moving to a new publisher with my next book.  I find that it is in my best interest to do so.  'Nuff said.  I am in the midst of putting together a book on divorce from the male perspective.  I plan to go through my two failed marriages not to point a finger of blame at my spouses, but rather to point out where I believe I may have gone wrong in an effort to help other men work through their problems rather than take what appears on the surface to be the easy way out.  My other project is about obedience to God.  I am a few chapters into each project and like how they both read thus far.  We'll see how things go in the future.  I have no specific time table for completing them.  If God is in it then everything will turn out just as He has ordained it to.  I trust God much more than I do my own judgment and will be relying on His counsel to steer me in the right direction going forward.  May His name be praised forever and may anything I do that is worthy of His name bring Him glory!  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment