Tuesday, August 19, 2014

MY TUESDAY

          I'm back.  Started new job yesterday.  Working during the days for the first few weeks to be trained.  Have a hour commute.  Goes quick.  Traffic not too bad.  My shift will eventually be 2 pm to 10:30 pm.  Not bad.  Just happy to be working.  
          Interesting collection of people they hired.  Naturally, I am the oldest.  They liked my experience.  Shouldn't be a fast paced as Target.  Warehouse ... pick/pack.  Sounds like I'll be mostly packing and preparing for shipment.  That's fine with me.  New startup for a global logistics company.  Lots of growth potential as far as promotions and raises.  God is good.  He opened the door for this opportunity.  Once I get on my regular evening shift I will look to continue my writing.  Have an awesome day in the Lord. rlkeller
          

No comments:

Post a Comment