Friday, August 29, 2014

OVER-ANALYZATION

          I can be a little on the wacky side at times.  Just silly, not off the chart.  Corny, perhaps.  I love to make people laugh.  Occasionally I overdo it, but it's harmless fun and hurts no one.  I frequently go through a self-analyzation process which causes me to question the motive behind my crazy behavior.  Now I can tend to over analyze myself and that can be a bad thing, but self-analyzation in and of itself is good.  When I'm silly, is it a mask I'm wearing to conceal my real self or is it simply part of who God made me.  Perhaps I'm thinking too hard about this.  I don't lose sleep at night because of it, but it does cause me to ponder it frequently.  Every analyze your own character traits and assess why you say and do the things you do?  It can be a healthy, revealing process.  Just try not to over-analyze like I do. rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment