Thursday, October 9, 2014

LIFE IS GOOD!

          Life is good!  I always like to say "I woke up this morning above ground and breathing, so it's gonna be a good day!"  God is good!  I am nothing without Him.  I'm going to strive to have a good day in Christ today.  Yesterday I was a little down.  6 wks of 60 hr days will tend to do that to a person.  But I am up today.  I credit the Lord for that.  He knows my comings and my goings.  He will not allow me to fail unless I insist upon it.  He will provide for and sustain me and help me steer around, over or thru any obstacle.  I am victorious because He purchased the victory for me.  The neat thing is that all this is true for you too if you believe in Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.  Amen?  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment